BODYSONG SPA COVID-19 STATEMENT
At BodySong Spa, employee and client safety is our #1 priority. We have added multiple measures to ensure protection against the spread of COVID-19.
If you are feeling sick or experiencing symptoms please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- All BodySong Spa clients will have their temperatures taken upon entering.
- If you have been exposed, diagnosed or live with someone with COVID-19, you will need physician clearance after a 30 day wait period before we can schedule your appointment.
- Clients who have temperatures above 100 degrees will have appointments rescheduled for a future date.
- We ask that all clients wear masks for their visits and bring no more than 1 guest with them.
- All BodySong Spa employees will be masked throughout their time in our spa and observe physical distancing guidelines where possible.
- We have proactively reduced our spa seating configurations to assist in physical distancing guidelines.
- Every night our facility undergoes an extensive deep clean to ensure maximum safety.
- **Thank you for helping us to eliminate the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe!**
Air Purification System
To combat COVID-19 air purification is extremely important in keeping rooms free of harmful viruses and bacteria. At BodySong Spa the air purification system we employ significantly minimizes airborne ultrafine particles such as COVID-19, along with influenza and other viruses.
The air purification system we have invested in removes 99.99% of harmful viruses, as well as fungi molds and bacteria, down to .007 micron in size. That is well below the size of COVID-19 as reported by CDC, 0.125 microns.